|Title:||Associate Medical Writer|
|ID:||Associate Med Writer|
|Department:||Medical and Scientific Affairs|
|Job Status:||Open Position|
Peloton Advantage, an OPEN Health company, is a thriving medical communications company located in Parsippany, New Jersey. We are a group of talented publication professionals that strive to deliver the highest quality projects to our clients. If you excel in a collaborative team environment and enjoy being rewarded for stellar performance, we encourage you to apply to our company.
The Associate Medical Writer works as part of a multidisciplinary team (including medical, editorial, and account personnel) to produce abstracts, posters, outlines, primary and review articles, monographs, slide presentations, meeting summaries, and other material under the direction of a Medical Director.
Duties and responsibilities
Primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with developing high-quality scientific medical communications in selected therapeutic areas, including abstracts, posters, outlines, primary and review articles, monographs, slide presentations, meeting summaries, and other materials; may be de novo or repurposed
- Provide research assistance in the development stages of projects
- Incorporate manuscript revisions
- Work closely with medical, editorial, and account management personnel in coordinating work to accomplish project goals
- Participate as an active team member in terms of strategic recommendations and continuous quality improvement as necessary
- Assist in the development of new business development initiatives
- Understand team/company expectations in terms of budgeted hours, deadlines, and other goals
- Maintain timely submission of timesheets
- Maintain consistent attendance
- MD, PharmD, or PhD strongly preferred
- 0-1 year of experience with a medical education company or clinical equivalent
- Ability to produce high-quality medical writing based on materials and information supplied by a medical director.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and PubMed searching required.
- Ability to work in a team structure (on-site and remotely)
- Ability to multi-task in order to meet multiple objectives while maintaining quality
This position will be performed in a corporate business setting.
Chicago, IL location: Office is located on the 50th floor of office building. Elevator is in good working condition but can be inoperable during times of repair or power outages.
Parsippany, NJ: Office is located on the 3rd floor of office building. Elevator is in good working condition but can be inoperable during times of repair or power outages.
Full-time remote will be considered for this position. No recruiters, please.
Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm CST and EST
Travel: Less than 10%
- Ability to sit for long periods
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: