|Department:||Medical and Scientific Affairs|
Peloton Advantage, an OPEN Health company, is a thriving medical communications company located in Parsippany, New Jersey. We are a group of talented publication professionals that strive to deliver the highest quality projects to our clients. If you excel in a collaborative team environment and enjoy being rewarded for stellar performance, we encourage you to apply to our company.
|Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:|
- Provide research and writing support to assigned brand teams and new business efforts
- Research literature to assist with the development of draft scientific presentations and publication outlines for the team medical director to review
- Perform lit searches (PubMed, Internet, etc) and summarize findings
- Work closely with medical writers and medical directors to ensure on-target communication and clinical accuracy of content
- Represent the company at selected educational and client meetings
- Attend weekly team status meeting
Education or Equivalent: (Minimum required to perform job)
- B.S. in health sciences
- An advanced degree in health science is desirable
- Experience with a medical education company or clinical equivalent preferred
Knowledge/Skills Requirements:(List unique knowledge skills, or problem-solving requirements)
- Clinical experience/knowledge of diseases and pharmaceutical agents
- Familiarity pharmaceutical marketing
- Should be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Research skills on PubMed and the Web
- Excellent communication skills
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple, parallel projects
Medical Associates must be able to work both independently and in a team structure. They should be motivated and dedicated to building their skills and advancing their capabilities in the area of medical writing, direction and strategy. Candidate is expected to work on-site from the Parsippany, NJ office location.
No recruiters, please.