|Title:||Project Manager, Medical Publication Services - Remote-based-IMMEDIATE OPENING|
|Job Status:||Open Position|
Project Manager, Medical Publications - STRONG PM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Peloton Advantage, a US-based OPEN Health Company, is a thriving medical publications firm located in Parsippany, New Jersey. We are a group of talented publication professionals that strive to deliver the highest quality projects to our clients. If you excel in a team-based environment and are seeking a culture based on transparent communication and collaboration, we encourage you to apply!
We are actively looking for experienced Project Manager candidates qualified to support the daily activities of high volume client communication plans. This is a hands-on detail-orientated position that provides an excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. We offer an excellent benefits package and a developmental working environment.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Maintain the status of all ongoing publication projects including internal (ie, account, medical and editorial) and external (ie, author, client and journal/congress) deadlines
- Provide daily communication with all stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Traffic all projects between account, medical, editorial and support services
- Manage project files and folder maintenance
- Assist with the management of external partners including production, graphic design and writers
- Facilitate material to all external partners via email, fax and FedEx
- Research relevant journal and congress databases to update grids used by the internal and client teams
- Schedule and manage internal status meetings
- Distribute weekly project status reports to internal and client teams paying close attention to detail
- Establish and modify time and event schedules for each publication plan in consultation with the account team and support services
- Support the initiation of job opening and closing meetings, by coordinating the administrative requirements of the account team (as appropriate)
- Comply with established standards, policies and procedures
- Maintain timely submission of timesheets
- Help populate and maintain Datavision records (Experience with Datavision is A PLUS!)
Additional responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the preparation of client proposals
- Assist with the preparation of Authorship Agreements
- Assist with the preparation of client and author Contact Reports
- Assist with faculty recruitment
- Maintain fiscal responsibility for assigned projects
Education or Equivalent: (Minimum required to perform job)
- B.A. or B.S. in marketing, communications or biology
- Minimum of 2 years of general business, pharmaceutical, or medical communications experience within publication planning
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point. Veeva and or Datavision is a PLUS!
Remote-based. No recruiters please.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: